Welcome to the bodytonic clinic treatment terms. On this page, you can find and read the terms and conditions that apply to the discounts, free consultation, appointment duration and insurance.
LATE NOTICE POLICY
We operate a 24 hour LATE NOTICE POLICY on behalf of our practitioners. For cancellations or appointment changes made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee.
20% WAXING DISCOUNT
- Waxing Eyebrows, Lip, Chin, Eyebrow or Eyelash Tint are excluded excluded from the 20% waxing combination discount (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer).
30% WAXING DISCOUNT
- 30% discount on 1st waxing combination treatment. Appointment must be booked online (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer).
FREE VIDEO CONSULTATION
- 15 Minute FREE Video Consultation (Osteopathy / Physiotherapy / Foot Health / 1-2-1 Pilates) Time will be booked into the calendar for 10-15 minutes. Call will be virtual via the link in the email. If you would like a phone call, please state this in the notes of the booking.
- Total appointment time includes consultation, undressing, dressing and treatment. If you require more time please use our contact form so we can arrange additional time on your appointment.
- Appointment time maybe less during Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Shockwave Therapy, Foot health or medical treatments due to treatment provided, conditions and contraindications.
- 15 Minute FREE Consultation (Osteopathy / Physiotherapy / Foot Health / 1-2-1 Pilates) If you would like to proceed with treatment immediately after your 15 minute FREE discovery session, this is no problem as an additional 30 minutes for treatment is booked into the calendar for you.
- 15 Minute FREE Beauty Consultation: One of our qualified and registered Beauty Therapists will assess which treatment is needed and discuss this with yourself. A great opportunity to speak to a skincare specialist and discuss your skincare journey!
- Discounts not available on Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Shockwave Therapy, Foot health, 1-2-1 Pilates or medical treatments.
- Insurance: Our Osteopathy and Physiotherapy practitioners accept insurance from most companies, some of these are BUPA, AXA PPP and Vitality. Always check with your insurance provider to ensure you are covered for the correct treatment type with the correct practitioner.
- Insurance companies also cover other treatments that we provide. Please check with your insurance before booking a treatment in the clinic in order to be able to claim with your insurance provider.