We are excited to announce that we will be reopening bodytonic clinic following the government lockdown brought on by COVID-19. As expected there are a few restrictions and new ways of operating in order to make our clinics COVID secure but all businesses will be doing their best to maintain standards and the safety of their customers.
In this blog we will be outlining the changes we are making in order to maintain your health and safety during your time at bodytonic clinic. Firstly though, here are a few timelines we expect to follow and we will update you as best we can about all future developments.
- bodytonic clinic Canada Water reopening – Monday 1st June 2020
- For Osteopathy immediately with Sports massage and Deep tissue massage to follow shortly
- bodytonic clinic Wapping to remain closed until the John Orwell sports centre reopens – likely to be July 2020 at the earliest
- bodytonic clinic Stratford to remain closed until COVID secure – likely to be end of June at the earliest
- Personal care services (Holistic massage, Waxing and Facials) to remain unavailable until further government guidance is provided – likely 4th July 2020 at the earliest
- studio classes – to remain unavailable until further government guidance is provided. In the meantime we are looking to provide these online
Infection control video
Throughout the lockdown the UK government along with several organisations such as Public Health England (PHE), the General Osteopathic Council (GoSC) and the Institute of Osteopathy (iO) have provided guidelines and standards which all clinics must adhere to. Therefore we have made the following changes within our clinics: