Since working Konstantinos has developed his skills working as an osteopath and uses a structural approach using a combination of soft tissue techniques, visceral techniques, cranial technique, joint mobilisation and articulation as well as HVT and manipulation as part of his osteopathic treatment. Konstantinos’ previous experience of working in the NHS and University clinic allowed him to grow and develop his passion for helping people using Osteopathy in a holistic way, targeting all aspects of their lifestyle and adjusting his techniques to best suit each individual.
His approach involves working in partnership with the patients, creating goals and targeting the causation and not the symptoms to achieve the desired outcomes. He is a great advocate of general health and wellbeing and continues to further develop his skills and knowledge by attending seminars and courses specific to osteopathy and wellbeing.
“Helping patients achieve their goals and live their best lives is what drives me in my work as an osteopath. I love to collaborate with patients to help them through with injuries so that they can continue with their everyday lives.”
When I am not working I still continue to practice my mixed martial arts, I love to play basketball and I also have a passion for Freediving. Freediving is a recognized extreme sport, has helped me develop a solid mental state and has taught me to focus, relax and have a dynamic calmness in every situation. Konstantinos started Freediving in Greece and continues to Freedive when he returns home and he currently he Freedives to 34m. Apart from basketball, Freediving and mixed martial arts, Konstantinos is also a keen crossfit attendee (a form of high intensity interval training made up of functional movements) and also loves reading, cooking and completing online courses.
To maintain his continued professional development (CPD), Konstantinos has attended several courses and lectures which have helped him to remain up to date with the latest clinical updates:
- M1: Foundation Course Pathway to Fellowship Module 1 (CPD 16 hours) (Sutherland Cranial College 1st & 2nd February 2020) – United Kingdom
- Qualified in Kinesiology Taping in Sports & Advanced and Combined Taping (Sporttape 10th & 11th November 2018) – United Kingdom
- Qualified in First Aid (Primary and Secondary & Emergency Oxygen Provider) – United Kingdom
- Qualified Soft Tissue Therapist through M.Ost course – Swansea
- Alexander Technique & Feldenkrais Workshop (26/01/2020) – United Kingdom
- Qualified Master Freediver (PADI July 2019) – Greece