Indian head massage has a number of health benefits, as it relieves tensions and aches which can often cause physical and emotional stress. Some of these benefits include:
- Helps prevent migraines, headaches and upper back pain, lower back pain – these tensions often begin in the head, neck and upper back and Indian head massage can be helpful in relieving them.
- Improving circulation and lymphatic drainage; this in turn boosts energy levels and helps the body to rid itself of harmful waste products.
- Relieves sleeplessness and insomnia – these are often side effects of stress, which Indian Head Massage can help to alleviate.
- Relieves anxiety and stress – Indian head massages can help to improve the blood supply to the brain and promote relaxation in the head and upper neck, which can help in the easing of the symptoms of anxiety and/or stress.
- Boost memory and concentration by reducing fatigue.
A standard Indian head massage session will take 30 mins. If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to drop in and talk to us at one of our clinics, call us, or book online. Located just next to Canada Water tube station our location is ideal for Bermondsey, Rotherhithe, Surrey Quays, Deptford, Newcross, Canary Wharf E14, SE16, SE8, E14 & SE14 residents.