Since 2005 bodytonic clinic has been specialising in Osteopathy, Cranial Osteopathy, Pregnancy Massage, Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Hot Stone Massage, Yoga, Pilates, Health & Beauty.
Based in the heart of London our aim is to connect you with the right dedicated and highly professional practitioners and therapists that provide treatments in one of our clinics or direct to your home.
bodytonic clinic has also won a Time Out Love London Award, The Institute of Osteopathy Practice of the Year 2018 award and was a finalist of the 1st Southwark Business Awards:
bodytonic clinic is dedicated to enhancing Osteopathy and Massage treatment in London by focusing on patient care and trying to provide the best possible experience every time.
All Practitioners providing treatments for bodytonic clinic are fully qualified and insured and have been selected by our team to provide the best possible patient care.
We have a very simple Online booking system and our phone lines are open from early to late.
What to expect
bodytonic clinic is a specialist osteopathy, cranial osteopathy, pregnancy, sports & deep tissue massage clinics based in the heart of London.
Treatment start time
Please arrive a couple of minutes before your 1st appointment so you can complete the relevant paperwork
On arrival and what to expect
- Please arrive a couple of minutes before your appointment
- Please take a seat and complete the registration provided
- Your appointment will start shortly, and will begin with a consultation
Before your appointment
- The total time of your appointment includes consultation, undressing, dressing, treatment and payment, if you feel you will require more time please contact the clinic prior to your treatment
- If you have any X-rays, MRIs or medical reports that may be relevant please bring copies with you
- The practitioner will take a comprehensive case history, covering your current area of concern as well as a full medical history
- It is important you inform us of any prior injuries or illnesses, even if you think it may not be important, as this can have an impact on diagnosis and treatment
- Please let the practitioner / therapist know if you are currently receiving treatment for anything (private or NHS), if you are currently taking any medications (prescribed or otherwise) or if you are pregnant
- Equally please let your practitioner know if you are suffering with any acute or recent infectious diseases, active or infectious skin conditions or diseases.
- Your practitioner may ask you to dress down to your underwear in order to examine and treat the relevant areas. If you would feel more comfortable feel free to bring a pair of shorts or leggings to change into
- Osteopathic treatment involves the use of various joint articulation and manipulation techniques, as well as massage and stretching
After the treatment
- After the treatment the practitioner will leave the room so you can get dressed
- It is normal to have questions or feedback so please use this time to talk with your practitioner
- If you would like to book another treatment, now would be an ideal time to arrange this
- Payment can be made at the end of treatment via cash, cheque, credit or debit card to the practitioner
- If you wish to provide your practitioner with some gratuity, please feel free to do so. All gratuities go directly to your practitioner and will not be shared.
- We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy on behalf of our practitioners
- For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you may be charged the full appointment fee in these circumstances
- If you have questions, please use our contact form or call one of the team on 0203 6060 490.
- If you have any complaints or would like to speak to our manager, please use our contact form or call one of the team on 0203 6060 490.